Monday, February 3, 2014

Livi's Logic #4

Mother Teresa has been one of my heroes since 7th grade.  In English class we had to write an essay about one of our heroes.  This hero couldn't be a family member and had to be someone we could look up facts about on the internet.  I didn't really have any heroes at the time besides my family, so I asked my mom who would make a good hero.  She told me about quite a few people and the things that they had done, but Mother Teresa won.  The more information I found about her, the more I grew to love her.  She was an amazing lady.  She truly lived her life in the service of others.  This is one of my favorite quotes from her.  


Don't worry so much about what others think.  The Lord knows your heart.  And really, that's all that matters.  

No comments:

Post a Comment