Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Family

The best part about being home is being able to spend time with my family.  It's been so fun seeing them all!  We all get along so great and if I could spend everyday with all of them, I would!  I've seen all of my family except Sulli, Michelle, and Austin since I came home ( I miss you guys dearly!!).  It's been fun to spend some quality time with each of them and spend time with their growing kids.  

Taffy, Tami, and Violet all came home one day and it was so fun to have all of the cousins together.  It was my first day of work, but I cut it a little short to come and play with all the little rag-a-muffins.  


Can you find all 8 kids?
  
We also had Dixon's baby blessing up at Tami and Casey's.  He is one cute, chunky kid!  


Oldest cousin and youngest cousin.


This boy is seriously a tank!

We also went up to Star Valley to celebrate Tel's birthday.  You couldn't ask for a nicer, more loving little boy.  He's one great kid!


Memorial Day Taffy and Tami and their families came back :)  We had a little cook out up Pine Creek and I got a good start on my consumption of hotdogs, Doritos, and s'mores for the summer.  The kids and I even got to go on a few hikes.   


This boy is so darn cute!  He's really good at saying my name now, and trust me, "Livi" has never sounded cuter! 

While we were planting the garden earlier in the day I said to my mom, "Today it finally feels like summer."  And I couldn't be happier!  I just love summer and all of the fun, family, and sunshine it brings :)

3 comments:

  1. We are so glad you are home for the summer! Spending time with you never gets old but we understand if spending time with us does. Entertaining our kids is hard work and they like to keep you busy when you're around. They love you to death, or at least until you feel like you might die. :) Thanks for being so good to them and your positive attitude is amazing! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our family rocks! I wish I could spend time with them all! Everyone should come and visit me this summer! :) But you're so right. Family is the best! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have some dang cute nieces and nephews...and you're just getting more and more! I'm jealous. Tami's new little guy is so cute. Glad you were able to spend some time with them.

    ReplyDelete