Thursday, August 20, 2015

National Parks

At the start of the summer I made a goal to visit three National Parks before I headed back to school, and ya know what?! I actually accomplished it :)  I visited Redwood National Park, Crater Lake National Park, and Rocky Mountain National Park.  Each one was very different.  Each one was breathtaking.  While I was talking to my Uncle Sam back in July at our family reunion he asked me about my visits to national parks during the year.  I told him I was so amazed at how unique and beautiful each one was.  He then said that he likes to think of national parks as "God's Gallery."  I love that.  So, here are some photos from the three "galleries."

Redwoods National Park (California)







Crater Lake National Park (Oregon)







Rocky Mountain National Park (Colorado)





No comments:

Post a Comment