Sunday, April 28, 2013

4 days home and LOTS of blessings

I arrived in good ol' Cokeville Thursday afternoon, and let me tell ya, it's been an eventful time since then!  I've had some time to reflect on all my blessings in the last few days, and I am so blessed! 
Here are some of the things I'm thankful for in the last few days:

*One of my best friends got married in the temple
*I got to see 7 of my 9 nieces and nephews
*There are some really good people in this world
*I'm alive
*My family loves me
*Cokeville people are some of the BEST
*I ate my first tin-foil dinner of the year--yum!
*Saw all of my siblings but 1
*Caught up with old friends
*I have roommates for the fall :)
*My belly has been full...all the time
*I've seen miracles

This is just a short list, but I am feeling so blessed right now.  I have a purpose here on earth, and I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and is looking out for me.  My life is so great, and I'm SO glad I get to keep going on this wonderful journey :)

2 comments:

  1. We were excited to see you. Maybe this next week we'll actually get to do more than say "hello" in passing. We are also very glad that you are alive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also very glad you are alive. Can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete