Friday, April 5, 2013

It's Official...

...I'm trading out these:



For these:




I thought I would be a little bit more bummed about it, but the first chance I got to wear my chaco's and the first time I had the warm sun beating down on my face, I was all for the change!  I really loved this winter, mainly because I got to go skiing.  I went skiing 12 times this year.  It's not like a billion, but I think it's a pretty good number for a busy college student.  I haven't done that since 8th grade.  I absolutely LOVED it!  I improved so much, and it was so nice to be outside during the winter months.  Now we're into spring, and spring in Provo is simply amazing!  I love the weather--even when it's rainy it's not super cold!  I started going running and biking more to get my "outside fix", I do homework outside, and I enjoy my walks to and from campus.  So, here's to more days loving what I'm doing and soaking in the sunlight!  I have such an awesome life :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment