Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The 3 Little Kids

Sulli, Tess, and I have been "the 3 little kids" for as long as I can remember and probably will be for forever.  We were living together just us and my parents for 5 years, and we have this special bond.  We haven't been able to do a ton together since Sulli got home from his mission because of the different stages of life that we're all in.  Then Monday Sulli asked us if we wanted to go to Ironman 3 with him.  Of course I wanted to!  I hadn't even seen Ironman 1 or 2, but I'd go see three if I could go with him and Tess.  So, last night we went up to Star Valley and watched Ironman 3, and I loved it! Not only was the movie great, but the drive up and back was great, us 3 talking about good times and  current events in our lives.  It was so great to have an evening together again.  I sure love these two!


3 little kids for LIFE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment