Sunday, June 2, 2013

Summer Life

Summer life is pretty dang crazy for this girl!  I'm really loving it though!  Because I've been so terrible at blogging, a list will have to work as a way to update all of ya.

*Gone every single Saturday
*Workin my buns off with Holly G
*A Wedding (Friend)
*A Baby (another friend...so crazy!  I'm getting old!)
*Violet and Sedona visiting
*Swinging on the swings
*Mission farewell in Vegas
*Volleyball tournament
*Exercising (not enough though...)
*Friday Night Lights
*Tin foil dinners
*Tessa's graduation
*A little shopping
*Trying to do my online class
*Trying to be a better person (not going so well either)
*Plant sale
*New iPhone
*Bike Rides
*Eating yummy food (my mom's the best cook!)
*Ironman 3 

That list will have to suffice for now.  And here's two memes that pretty much fit me perfectly these first 5 weeks of summer :)

This was found by Vi, and she thought it fit me perfectly, and she was so right!  


The sad part is, I tend to rock the homeless one the most frequently...

And this is what Holly G and I talk about often up at work.


Someday, I will have abs and a booty...preferably before I get married :)


No comments:

Post a Comment