Monday, January 20, 2014

Paige Montgomery

Another amazing girl has made an impact on my life.  She has been one of my roommates this past semester and I'm so glad I've had the privilege to life with her!  Paige is so great!  We've been the babies in the house, she's just a few months younger than me, and we've gotten a long so well!  This morning Paige left to Germany to do an internship.  She's going to be working for the Church over there, and I'm so excited for her and the awesome experiences she's going to have.  While I'm so excited for her, I'm sad for me--I'm going to miss her so bad!  I'm already having withdrawals!  Normally when I got home Paige and her now fiancé, JJ, would have been here, I would have talked with them for quite a while, smelled there delicious cooking, and then been offered something pumpkin and healthy that she made from a new recipe she was experimenting with.  She's just so great!  

So, one of my favorite memories with Paige was just a few hours after I arrived, she invited me to go with her, JJ, and some friends to hike Mt. Timpanogos.  I was so excited and so surprised that she'd invite me.  She barely knew me!  I could be some annoying weirdy for all she knew! (Maybe I am, but at least she's nice about it :)…) It was one of my favorite days, and I'm so glad I got to share it with Paige.  


Paige is a go-getter and is going to go so far in life.  She's a great friend and a great example. Love you Paige!  See you in a few months :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment