Thursday, March 20, 2014

First Day of Spring

I absolutely LOVE this time of year down here in Provo!  Here's what I did on the first day of Spring :)

Zumba
Spanish
Gymnastics
Attended a guest lecture about social competency in elementary students--very interesting
Made myself a taco and ate it
Taught a four-year-old how to ski
Made a quick stop at Lo-Lo's for ice cream for a roommate party tonight :)
Filled my car with gas
Went to the temple with some peeps from my ward where I took this pic:

(I love flowers SOOO much!)

Finished my Spanish homework
Wrote a blog
Plus, I've been GLUED to  my ESPN app all day because I made a bracket, and let me tell ya, I'm stinkin' it up right about now...

Nothing extraordinary, but seriously, what a great way to kick off spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment