Monday, March 31, 2014

Little Skiers :)

I got to go home the weekend of the 22nd and teach my niece and two of my nephews how to ski.  We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day, and they did so great!!  It was their first time ever, and we did six runs!  I was so proud of them!  They were so happy and so fun to be with.  Here's me and my little skiers :)


Not only was I able to be with these kids all day, but almost all of my family came home!  We had a fun ski day together


a sister's walk

a delicious lasagna dinner

celebrated Tillie's birthday with some Angel Food cake


and got to spend some time loving on this little cutie :)



Isn't he perfect?!

As you can see, it was a great weekend!  I love my family and I love the great relationships that we have with one another.  The whole weekend was full of laughter, hugs, food, and fun.  I feel so blessed to have the family that I do.  I thank my Heavenly Father for them every day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment