Sunday, February 1, 2015

22

Well, I've been 22 for almost a week now, and it's been great!  My birthday weekend was just perfect for me.  On Saturday Tess and I went over to Kamas to watch the Cokeville boys wrestle.  We rode with Jesse, Celinda, and that cute baby Jacie and had a good time visiting and laughing.  Mom and Dad came to the wrestles to and it was so fun to see them.  Three weekends in a row.  That's pretty darn good.  We went and ate lunch at Subway, and while we were sitting down to eat, Mom snuck out and back in with a pan of brownies.  These are seriously one of my favorite treats ever!  No one makes them quite like Mom.  


So, Saturday was fabulous.  Then on Monday, my real birthday, the day was pretty normal.  Just how I like birthdays.  I'm not in to all the big riff-raff that normally accompanies this day every year.  Tessa did make me some delicious pies and we had a few friends over.  I was a wind-jammer and blew out all my candles :)  haha  I didn't do any homework, and I just loved the day.  


This week has been pretty darn awesome as well.  We decided we were going to do something scary or new every week this semester and we started off this week with snowshoeing.  So. Much. Fun.  It was a good workout and a good time.  The perfect combo.  



While we were up at Stewart Falls (our destination point) I whipped out my handy dandy JetBoil and made Tess and I some Chicken Alfredo for lunch.  Worked slick as a whistle.  I mean, it wasn't the best meal I've ever had, but it'd definitely keep me alive!  And that JetBoil is just about the neatest little thing.  I'll definitely be using that more in the future.  


So many other great things happened this week as well.  I'm excited to be 22.  As of right now, 21 was the best year ever.  I might never top it. (If you don't believe me, look at this past year of blog posts!) This week though, 22 definitely showed some good potential, and I'm excited to see what this year brings!  

Oh, and yes, I'm feeling 22 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment