Thursday, August 22, 2013

No, I'm Not a Mom...

...but I'm still super excited about these!


That's right, freezer meals.  I know I don't have a new baby, or a bunch of little kids running around, but as a busy college student I don't know how I'd survive without quick dinners!  When I was heading to school my freshman year I was super poor and I didn't know how in the world I was going to feed myself.  So, my mom, being the smart, thrifty lady that she is, suggested we just make a bunch of freezer meals, and then I wouldn't have to buy near as many groceries.  Boy was she right!  I get delicious food that I don't have to spend time making or spend money on.  I think it's a pretty great deal!    So, last night Tess, Mom, and I made a bunch of freezer meals for us to take to school with us.  We already have some down in the freezer.  This year Tess and I will save time and money because of these, and I'm almost as excited as a mom about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment