Wednesday, July 9, 2014

6 Days of Learning

It's amazing what you can learn in a short 6 days.  I've always said that I learn something new every. single. day.  So, here's a short list of the things I've learned the last six.

1. If you jump out of a boat into water while it's going 28 mph, you will probably experience some side effects of whiplash  (I'm on day 4 of recovery and my neck's still feeling it!)

2.  How to fix a water hose that is leaking

3.  Don't lay down in the woods when it's dark  (You just might get a whole ton of burs stuck in your hair and the only people there to help you get them out might be boys…)

4.  Prayers are answered (I already knew this, but it's always nice to have a reminder)

5.  Backdoor (the ski run up Pine Creek) is NOT flat.  Try hiking it sometime :)

6.  If you wear running pants to the cemetery, your bum will get CHEWED by mosquitos

7.  Tunnel wishes don't always come true

8.  How to "pin" on Pinterest

9.  Family reunions are still a fun time even when you're 21

10.  The story of the city of Jericho in the Bible

11.  You can have a Spanish keyboard on your phone and an emoji one! (I know, I know, welcome to the 21st century Liv…)

12.  It's okay to talk about skiing in the summer

13.  The drive to Laramie and back is long when you are alone (but it was totally worth it!)

14.  There are very talented people in this world that can give your blog a much needed and much appreciated face lift (THANKS BREANNE!!  I LOVE IT!!!) 

I'm sure I learned more things than that, but 14 things in 6 days--I'd say we're doing pretty darn good.  What did you learn today? 

1 comment:

  1. I just learned about the emojis on my phone too.... I've had it for over a year! Lol. Great list, and you're so welcome!

    ReplyDelete