Thursday, July 3, 2014

The days!

Lately I've just been blogging about big events that are happening, but let me tell ya, the days around here are the best!  They are definitely blog worthy.  I had a guy in town ask me the other day if I'm ever even here or always just on trips and doing fun things?!  While I've done tons of fun things this summer, the truth is most days I don't leave this beautiful little valley--and that's MORE than fine with me!  

Most days consist of some kind of exercise (except last week-I was a super slacker!) and then up to work by 7:30.  Work is awesome!  Sierra and I talk and laugh all day, and it's so great! (I'll have to do another post about work sometime soon!) Then I seem to always be doing something from the time I get home until dark or later.  I've got a couple of lawns that I mow that I tend to procrastinate until I'm about out of daylight.  If I'm not mowing lawns or working on something here with my parents I'm out with friends.  Let me tell ya, there's only a couple of us here in Cokeville this summer, but I wouldn't pick any different people.  They're probably about sick of me, but I have so much fun with them!  Most of the time we just do a fire and some s'mores, but I honestly wouldn't rather do anything else!  There's just something so mesmerizing about a fire and when you're with some of your favorite people it's hard to top.  

I'm seriously never bored here.  If there's nothing to be done at home, I head out on my bike for a good ride or on a run.  I just can't seem to get enough of the open spaces and the beautiful weather this summer.  Life just doesn't get much better!

Here's two pictures I took while up at Pope's at a fire with friends.  The sunset was breathtaking and just kept getting better!  And can you beat that view with the American flag?!  I really do love America.  



I got to go up and watch these two crazies play some baseball.  They did great!  Never a dull moment with nieces and nephews around…


And here's a picture from a hike Trev and I took today.  There's just so much beauty!  


My days are SO good.  My parents love me and I love them!  I don't know what I did to deserve them.  They spoil me.  They call me and ask what time to expect me for dinner.  I came home the other day and my mom had done my laundry.  They help me haul the lawnmower around, and so much more! Plus, they just put up with me every. single. day.  That's a lot!  They're a huge reason the days are so good.  I don't know what I did to deserve this life, but I'm sure thankful I have it.  

1 comment:

  1. I just love your attitude! This post makes me super happy. I know when I went to Cokeville for just a few days, I was reminded of how beautiful it is, and it really made me miss "home." I'm glad you're having a great summer!

    PS. I'll totally do your blog if you want. Just message me on FB if there's any specific theme or colors you want. I can also do a side image with facts about you with a picture...I totally love making blogs pretty!

    ReplyDelete