Monday, July 21, 2014

My Dear Ol' Dad

It was just my dad and I for 10 days while my mom was in Alaska, and not only did we survive, we had a pretty dang good time!  Well at least I did.  While all I cooked was a frozen pizza, he was able to find enough food to get along just fine!  My favorite things we did were get wood with the ward for a service project, 


mountain biking, 


and building our hammock stand.  Dad and I have a unique relationship--full of sass (from me), complete bewilderment, and love.  He's never had a kid quite like me, but I know he loves me anyways :)  Thanks for the fun 10 days Dad!  Love you!

1 comment:

  1. I Love this! Dad seriously is the best! I am jealous of how much time you've gotten to spend with him this summer! And thanks for letting me borrow Mom for a little bit. That was nice. I love Dad! And you are right. He's never had a kid quite like you, that's why you're the favorite. Haha. ;)

    ReplyDelete