Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Beautiful

Back like Freshman year or 8th grade year Violet was back home in the winter and we shared a room.  Every morning we would listen to her Carole King CD.  I loved this song, and it made me decide to be happier and also made me realize that I was the only one that could change me.  So the change began, and it's still an ongoing thing. But, I re-found the song the other day and I was so excited! Enjoy!  


I think I'll start listening to it again every morning for a good pep-talk :) 

2 comments:

  1. I love it, Livi! Those were good times. I needed that today, as well. I can't wait to see you tomorrow! Love you!! Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Livi! I have never heard this song before. I can honestly say you have done a great job living by it. I can't really think of any times that I've seen you without a smile and happy countenance. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete