Saturday, December 21, 2013

A New Adventure!!

No, I'm not leaving the country (yet), but I am a ski instructor for Sundance!  


You guys, I LOVE it!  A lot of you already know, but I figured since I picked up my second pay check today it's getting pretty official.  I've been super busy doing trainings and everything for it, but now I'm going to start getting busy teaching lessons! I'm so excited!  I've taught 5 lessons so far, and they were all so fun!  Yes, some of them were challenging, both mentally and physically, but fun nonetheless.  The people I work for and with are great!  It's just so refreshing to be around them.  My favorite part about the job though is probably being outside.  I don't care if it's cold as long as I'm up on the mountain.  I love it so much!  So, if you're ever down in the Provo area, come hit up Sundance :)

1 comment: