Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Holly G. ("G" now stands for girl)

So, one of my best friends of my entire life got married today!!  She got married in the San Diego,  CA temple.  I mean, look at this place:


Who wouldn't want to get married there?!?!

The only downer is that I couldn't make it.  I'm in the midst of finals…

Even though I couldn't make it, I was thinking about her and Ryan ALL day!  So, for those of you who don't know what a great person Holly is, I figured I'd enlighten you.  

Holly is the most loyal friend.  I know I can always count on her. 


Holly is a super hard worker.  We have worked together the past 2 summers at the cemetery and it has been SO great!!

Holly is so easy to get along with.  We have spent tons of time together and she just has this great personality that makes it so easy to be around her.  


Holly is so happy!  She knows how to see the bright side of every situation.

Holly is so much fun! Every time we are together we laugh our heads off!  Seriously though, those Grandy's are funny people!

Holly is so thoughtful.  She always texts me at just the right time and it always brightens my day.


Holly has a strong testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ.  We have had so many good talks about the church and gospel topics, and I always come away feeling refreshed from her insights.  

Holly is so beautiful, inside and out!  I mean, just look at her!?  She is one of the most gorgeous people I know, and from the list above, it's obvious that her beauty isn't just on the outside.  


Thanks for being such a great friend Holly!!  Ryan is a lucky guy!!  I can't wait to see you and hug the now Mrs. Ryan Voges.  Love ya girl!!

Oh, and here is a screen shot of the text she sent me moments after she met Ryan for the first time.  It's a precious story.  Love at first sight :)


(I know, my response is super shallow, but I thought she was kidding?! haha)

1 comment:

  1. What a great post. I don't know Holly that well, but I'm sure she is everything you said and more. Congrats to her, and I so love that you screenshot that message. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete