Sunday, February 24, 2013

One Proud Cousin

So, three of my cousins became State Champs again in wrestling yesterday!  I am so proud of them!  I just love these three!  They're younger than me, but we grew up together and we've had some good times!  Here's some photos from the championship matches taken by Karla Toomer.

 First, James is a sophomore and the 126# champ!

Then, older brother Brigham is a senior an the 145# champ!

Finally, Brock is a junior and the 152# champ!

All three of them after Brock's match.  I just love the joy!  Way to go boys!

These boys are not only great wrestlers, but great examples.  I look up to them so much.  There could have been a picture just like Brock's of all of them.  They are great kids and are going to be amazing missionaries someday.  I'm so proud of them and I'm so glad for modern technology and that even though I couldn't be there in real life, I could at least watch it live online.  Congrats boys!  

Also, here's a link to a great article about the Teichert Wrestling Tradition.

2 comments:

  1. Our Cousins are so cool! We are lucky people! I'm glad they're my best friends! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great kids! I'm so excited for them. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete