Monday, February 4, 2013

Another Call

Rachel's going to the Micronesia/Guam mission!  I'm so so so excited for her!  She's been assigned to speak English, but there's a bunch of little islands in her mission that speak a bunch of different languages, so chances are she'll probably have to pick up some foreign dialect.  


I'm just so excited for her, and all of the girls getting their calls.  It's weird to me that I'm so excited and so look forward to these girls opening their calls, yet I'm not going.  I'm just not supposed to go right now.  Some moments I wish I was, some I'm glad I'm not.  I am so proud of everyone that decides to serve a mission though.  It is some TOUGH work!!  I know that Rachel is going to be a great missionary.  I have absolutely loved living with her.  She has such a strong testimony and the people of the Micronesian islands are SO lucky to have her coming to serve there for 18 months.  She's going to touch so many people with her light.  Even though I'm going to miss her so bad, I know that what she's doing is right!  TCOB Rach :)

No comments:

Post a Comment