Wednesday, January 30, 2013

God Really Does Love Me!

You know how I know?  This sign was posted on the door to my class from 4-7 tonight.  


There's a lot of other things in my life that make me realize God loves me, this one just made me especially happy :)  

Also, my feet were neither cold nor wet today because of these new boots!
  

Mom came yesterday and she got them for me for my birthday.  I can't even tell you how grateful I am to have them.  It was so fun having mom here, even if it was for only a couple of hours.  We had fun shopping and talking.  I definitely needed some "mom" time.  It's like a mini vacation every time she comes down.  I love it!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you know God loves you!!! Cute boots, and yay for Mom time. We all need it sometimes. No matter how old we get, Mom time is always good time! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're feet are no longer wet or cold! You must have a pretty awesome mom! And yes, cancelled classes, especially ones that are 3 hrs. long, are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete