Tuesday, January 29, 2013

One Man Les Miserables

I went and saw Les Mis on Saturday, and I really enjoyed it!  I am actually kind of embarrassed to say I knew absolutely nothing about it, but it's true.  I have to say I wasn't expecting it to be so dark.  I was always really grateful for the funny innkeepers to lighten the mood once in a while.  The sadness of the movie was just how those times were though.  I don't really have anything to base it off of, but I think they did a great job!  I really loved the music, and I really love this version of it.  I know it's 13 minutes, and that seems pretty daunting, but just start it and get a taste for it.  You don't have to finish it.  And yes, he really does sing all of the parts :)




2 comments:

  1. I love this video! :) and you will definitely have to read the book now. It is the best book and story and has so many gospel parallels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I loved it! That guy is so talented. I can't wait to see the movie, and Tony and I are going to the play in SLC in May. :)

    ReplyDelete