Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Birthday Girl

Jessie is 20 today.  She's my room-roommate this year, and we have had so much fun!  I've learned so much from her and I'm so impressed with the kind of a person she is!  She is so nice to everyone, she's on the ball, she is so smart, and she has the cutest style.  She's opened my eyes to art and media and  music and lots of other awesome things that I knew like nothing about.  This is probably my last semester living with her, and it makes me sad.  No matter where life takes me though, I'll always remember Jessie on January 15th (probably lots of other days too...), and I'll think, "This is a big day.  It should be a national holiday or something."  Happy Birthday Jess!!


3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU. YOU ARE THE BEST ROOMMATE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I am so glad you have such great room-mates. I hope I get to come down sometime this semester so I can meet them all. Love you bunches!! Oh and Happy Birthday, Jess!

    ReplyDelete