Friday, January 25, 2013

Final moments of being a teenager...

The last 24 hours of my teen life have been great!  At work this morning my crew leader brought in some Krispie Kremes (yum!) and my crew sang Happy Birthday to me since they won't see me tomorrow.  It was so great and heartwarming.  I am really loving my crew this semester.  

Then this afternoon I went skiing.  I went by myself and it was still great!  I'm taking a ski class this semester, so I bought a weekday season pass to Sundance.  (I'll post more on the classes a different day)

These are my sweet skis.  Love them!


When I got home, Jessie had a plate of cookies for me that she made.  So nice!  

Tonight I've been able to get some homework done, which has been super nice, so hopefully I won't have to do any tomorrow.  I'm a little bummed I didn't do anything too crazy on my last day as a teenager, but it honestly it was a good day for me.  

(Oh, and sorry about the bummer post last time, but I'm human.  Everything is good now.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment