Sunday, March 10, 2013

His Love

We watched this video in Relief Society today.  It was definitely inspired.  Thanks Kels!


There is always someone who knows EXACTLY what we're going through, and that's our Savior.  I know that our Savior loves us and knows what we are going through.  He suffered for everything that we have to suffer through.  No matter how bad we are hurting, He will be there to comfort us if we just let Him.  I am so thankful for Jesus Christ and the price He paid so that we can repent and be forgiven.  I know that through his Atonement we can be made whole again.  No matter what is going on in your life, no matter how hard it may be, or no matter how unworthy of His love you may feel, He loves you, and He wants you to return to His arms.  I love my Savior!

2 comments: