Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Music Man

I was able to go home last weekend and watch Tess in The Music Man.  It was so fun and so good!  I love going home, and I loved that I had a good excuse this time :)  

Tess was Eulalie Mackechnie Shinn (the mayor's wife).  


She was awesome!  Every time she was on the stage I was laughing!  Tess really loves the musicals, and she's good at them!  I'm so glad I was able to go home and watch!  Great job Tess and all the Cokeville kids!  You did great!


I always loved doing the musical in high school, and I love going back to them.  There are so many people that work so hard to make these possible in our little town.  It takes a lot of work!  I'm just so glad I was able to participate in them!

Here's Tessa, Madi, and I my senior year in The Pajama Game.  Gotta love those wigs! 

1 comment:

  1. The play really was great! The kids and are are still singing "Shapoopie" and laughing!

    ReplyDelete