Sunday, March 24, 2013

Imagine Dragons!!

I went to a concert Friday night up at the Complex in Salt Lake.  It was super fun!  

These are the lovely ladies I went with :)


And this was the view...


...from about 2 feet above my head.  People, this was a general admission concert, and there were quite a few people.  Needless to say, I was smooshed between people the whole time, I really couldn't move. I pretty much just saw the back of people's heads, and not really the singer or any of the band.  BUT, it was still tons of fun!  The music was amazing!  They are so good live!  I'm glad I had the experience of the mosh-pit concert, but I hope my next concert has designated seating :)

Here's one of my favorite songs of theirs for those of you interested. They're great :)


No comments:

Post a Comment