Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The End of Our Era

Last Saturday this was me:


I was just a little bit excited :)  Tessa and the Cokeville Girls basketball team won the State Championship!  It was such an exciting weekend, and I'm so glad it ended so well!  

It was a great weekend not only because the girls played so well, but because ALL of my siblings were there!  It was so fun to have us all together for the weekend.  Some of my favorite things of the weekend besides basketball: 

Exercising with Tami, Mom, and Dad  
Swimming with the little girls 
Eating scotchies 
Visiting with my sisters during the long drive
Not doing schoolwork 
Getting some good sleep at nights
Breakfast at the Hampton
Making Brady laugh
Just being with my family. I really love them.

This weekend was also kind of bittersweet for our family.  It was the last time my dad would coach one of his daughters.   There's a 14 year difference between Taffy and Tessa, so lets just say he's been coaching his daughters for quite a while!  I'm just so glad it ended on a Championship :)  Way to go girls! Here's a lot of pictures from the weekend...

All of us on Friday

The girls before the BIG game

SCOTTIE!!!

She's got a pretty sweet jump-shot :)

Dad and Tess--One of the last free-throws

Last time-out

The State Champs!!

She was on TV... No biggie

Dad and the daughters.  (I know we have a better pic somewhere...maybe Violet?)

The whole gang of us Teicherts, minus the brothers in law and some grandkids.

Congrats Dad and Tess!  I'm so proud of you and I'm so glad I could be there!

3 comments:

  1. that first picture is the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great time!!! Glad I got to spend so much of it hanging out with you and the rest of the family! Can't wait until we can all get together again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing all the pictures! And I can't believe Scottie is still sweeping those floors!? :)

    ReplyDelete