Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Really?!

Okay guys, so I typed into google search (aka the best invention ever!) Spanish Buddy because BYU has a program where a native Spanish speaker can help me with my Spanish and I can help them with English.  Let me tell ya, I need all the help I can get!  So, as I'm scrolling trying to find it I come across a headline that says "provo/orem men seeking women classifieds - craigslist"  Really people!!  I about died laughing!  So, naturally I had to click on it, and I'm still laughing!  Some of my favorites are: 
Looking for a SERIOUS!!  younger girlfriend!
Any liberal lds women?
vain seeking vain
big girl w. huge butt
R U A Loving Devoted Woman who Follows Jesus Christ?
Shy, Nerdy, or not Popular?

Seriously, the list goes on and on!  I just think it's so hilarious!  Who are these creeps anyways?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment