Sunday, September 8, 2013

Winners!

We won!  And we were pretty dang dedicated fans if I do say so myself.  


Let me let ya know what happened.
So, Mary and I set out to the Levell Edwards Stadium around 3:30-3:45 so we could get decent seats (at least 3 rows from the top!) for the 5:00 football game.  When we left our house it was sunny, we were sweating.  Then about 3 blocks from the stadium Mary told me to look behind me.  What I saw was a huge, dark, menacing cloud.  Before we finished walking those 3 blocks, the wind was blowing like crazy, rain was flying around along with sticks and leaves.  It was crazy!  So we hurried to get inside, and I missed catching Tess who was supposed to meet us there.  We sat there under the stadium staying pretty dry.  It was great.  Tess eventually found us (I still feel kinda bad) and we stayed there until about 10 minutes before kick-off.  Kick-off didn't end up happening until 7:00!  But, we had decent seats and a great game!  What more could some college students ask for?!  Well, maybe a win, which we got!  It was especially exciting because it was against Texas.  Texas Longhorns everybody!  Now I'm not saying we're the best team ever or anything, but I thought we played pretty darn good, if I do say so myself.  It was great!  We got back to our place around 11:00.  Do the math.  That's 7.5 hours on our feet people!  And you know what?  It was worth it :)


What a view!

No comments:

Post a Comment