Sunday, September 29, 2013

The sun was bright...

...but we were at Kneader's! 


Mom and Dad came down to visit this weekend and it was such a good time!  It was mom's birthday Friday, and it was so great to be able to spend some time with her on her day!  She's so great!  She's the best mom ever!  Dad came to the football game, but sat by himself, because for some reason, standing in the middle of a couple thousand BYU students didn't sound that fun to him... So Tess and I sat with some friends.  They played Middle Tennessee and won!  It was a fun, cold time!


I ate GOOD this weekend!  Mom brought down a bag of cookies, cinnamon rolls, and 2 loaves of zucchini bread!  Don't worry, I'm sharing with my roommates :)  They also took us to the Creamery for dinner, Kneader's for breakfast, and Cafe Rio for dinner again!  I hadn't eaten out yet since I'd been down here, so it was kinda nice!  Needless to say, I didn't eat a single thing out of my fridge/cupboard all weekend!  Thanks so much Mom and Dad!  
Saturday morning we went on a bike ride out to Utah Lake via the Provo River Trail.  It was a great time!  If any of you are in the Provo area, or ever come down, I would definitely recommend a bike ride or run on the trail.  It's great!
I did mom's hair, as in highlighted it, which is always fun for me!  We also ran a few errands and went to the Relief Society Broadcast.  It was so much fun to just spend time with Tess and my parents!
Taffy and Tony came down Saturday afternoon as well, saw our places, and then we met back up with them to go to the BYU Women's Volleyball game vs. Pacific.  It was so great to see them as well!  Thanks for coming down!  
Life's pretty darn good down here in Provo!


1 comment:

  1. Glad you had such a great weekend! It was so fun to see you and Tess!

    ReplyDelete