Wednesday, December 12, 2012

7 a.m.

A 7 a.m. scheduled final means your done at 9 a.m.  That's a pretty good deal.  Plus, it was my last one! That's right, I'm done with my 3rd semester people!  In the last two weeks I've had 8 finals all together.  I feel like that's kinda of a lot, but hey! I'm done with them :)  To celebrate I finally bought this album:


I also ate a kit-kat.  I eat chocolate like everyday, but there was this mini kit-kat on my dresser the other day, and I almost ate it.  Then I was like, oh wait! I'll keep that as a reward for finishing my finals :)
 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Liv! And what great self-control with the kit kat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia, you are hilarious! Michelle and I just laughed out loud at how funny your kit-kat reasoning was. I needed that laugh today! Love you!!! I can.not.wait. to see you!

    ReplyDelete