Sunday, December 9, 2012

Our little Christmas

So here at the White House, we all drew names and bought a gift.  It had to be under $10, and it had to be a secret who you were buying for.  It was so fun, and everyone picked out something perfect for their person.  Janae did exceptionally well for me!  She got me this adorable shirt!  I've been needing a shirt that can be dressed up or down, and this is perfect!  I love it! Plus, I've been wanting something mint!  


I drew Rachel's name and I was actually struggling trying to decide on something she'd really like.  I think I got it though.  She acted excited anyways :)


I thought it'd go well with her sporty, navy blue car.

I was a little sad doing this, cause I don't know if I'll spend another Christmas living with these girls cause they're all leaving on missions. Except Janae :)  So we'll have another one.  I'm just amazed how much you get to know and love the people you live with.  I have the best roommates ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment