Monday, December 24, 2012

Some Christmas Cheer :)

It's Christmas Eve people!  So, I can't pick a favorite thing about the Christmas Season, but one of my favorites is just the straight up Christmas Spirit.  There's a video I saw back at the start of December of a flashmob of Christmas Carolers in a mall.  I loved it!  Then yesterday they showed it in Relief Society, and you know what?!  I loved it again!  So, I want to share the video with you.  


There's so many negative things going on in our world right now.  Some of them just make me sick, so I always love when I see something positive, something like this video.  I bet this video has touched a bunch of people and helped them realize the true meaning of Christmas--Our Savior.  
Merry Christmas Everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment