Thursday, January 21, 2016

The Farm Next Door

I've always wanted chickens, and living next door to some boisterous roosters hasn't changed my mind yet!  I actually kind of love sharing a front yard with these crazy animals.  




These animals are these people's pride and joy.  There is always someone there watching them, and so I asked what the purpose for these creatures was.  The roosters are trained to cock fight!  How fun is that?!  I have to go to one of the fights!


The pigs are just being fattened up to eat at the next party :)


Even though the roosters are SO noisy and never seem to stop, I still think they're pretty cool.  They're so pretty too, so that's redeeming.  


I took this video at 5:11 am.  I'm telling you, they are always squawking!  I recorded this in my room with the windows closed and our fan blowing.  


No comments:

Post a Comment