Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Decorating the White House

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas inside the White House.  There is still no snow here, but we're doing the best we can to spread some Christmas cheer. My mom let me bring down a bunch of decorations she wasn't using, and we had fun putting them up the other night. Here are some of my favorite parts of the house...


The Staircase


 The front of our house, complete with the tree in the window :)


We even put up some lights in our kitchen!

I love having our house decorated.  I has so much character, and having decorations makes it feels so much more like a home! It was so much fun listening to Christmas music and decorating with my roomies!  Merry start of the Christmas season everybody!!

4 comments:

  1. Livi!! You girls are so fun. I just love how much fun you have with your roommates. Tell them all that I'm glad they aren't stick-in-the-mud kind-of gals!! It looks so cute. I can't wait to come and see your white house next semester! But first things first, I am so excited to see you at Christmas! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! This is the second decorated banister I've seen today, and it really makes me wish I had one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks good. you guys did an awesome job. sorry i was zero help.

    ReplyDelete