Friday, November 2, 2012

El Dia de los Muertos

Today in my clase de español we celebrated the Day of the Dead.  I really, really, really love my Spanish class.  My teacher is the BEST!  Seriously though, two other spanish professors have confirmed it.  I have a bunch of really awesome people in my class too.  I'm only in Spanish 105, so I don't know a lot, but I'm learning so much, and it's so fun!  ¡Me encanta español!  Here's one of my favorite spanish videos.  (Don't worry...there are english sub-titles)  And I'm not going to lie, every time I see a guy with a mustache, it makes me smile.  They're just so great!  haha


(If the subtitles don't come up, click on the "cc" in the bottom right and you can turn them on)

1 comment:

  1. estaba pensando... que bien que se siente... tener un bigote.

    i love this video. i watch it all the time.

    ReplyDelete