Sunday, November 11, 2012

The weekend.

This weekend was so great!  Thursday night Tessa, Mom, and Dad showed up down here in Provo.  Tessa stayed the night with me and then went to school with me Friday morning.


I only had two classes, History 201 and Spanish 105, so she didn't get too bored.  Then we got a maple bar with bacon on it at the CougarEat.  Sounds gross, but it's actually like a pancake with maple syrup and bacon all in one bite.  It wasn't too bad, and it was something NEW!

Then we met back up with Mom and Dad, and Dad and I went on a campus tour with Tess while Mom went Christmas shopping (that was her main reason for coming).  After that we went to the BYU Women's basketball game.  Then Mom met back up with us for dinner at the Creamery.  We then went back to the Marriott Center for the Men's game.  Both the men and women won :)  Go Cougs!!  Our cousin Drew came up from Heber and went to the games and dinner with us.  It was so fun to have him along with us!

I had an intramural basketball game after the game...yea it was at 9:15.  To make a long story short, we ended up having to forfeit our game.  The other team wanted to play us anyways, so that was good, and we won :)  It is tournament time in intramurals, and having to forfeit stinks, but it's double elimination--thank heavens!!  So, we're still in.


Saturday morning we went to Kneader's for breakfast.  They have this all-you-can-eat french toast that is to-die-for!!  I've been raving about it to my family, and it's only $5, so we decided to go.  It definitely did not disappoint.



Then it was off to shopping.  Tess and I walked around the mall with Mom and gave her about a million ideas :)  We left her pretty frazzled, but she always does an amazing job with Christmas!  She gets us the best stuff!  I know she'll do great!  I also really, really, really love surprises, so I don't want to know what I'm getting.  So, I figure if I give her lots of ideas I won't know what I'm getting :)  Then Tess, Dad, and I left Mom at the mall and headed to the BYU Women's volleyball game.


They are super awesome this year!  Then they left.  When we were saying good-bye they said, "See ya in a week and a half!"  Can it be?!  It's flying, but don't worry folks, I've been soaking it all up!!  It's been a fabulous month.  Everyday has been great!  I really can't complain.  So it was so great to see my family and have a fun time with them.

To finish of the day Brooke and I bundled up and went to the 8:15 pm football game.  It was dang cold!  My feet were the only thing that got really cold. That's what happens when you don't have your snow boots... I loved going to the game with Brooke and spending some time with her!  She's such a great girl!  I just love her!  I'm definitely going to miss her next year!




4 comments:

  1. Love the post--even though I pretty much already heard all about it! (You didn't tell me about Tessa's awesome red lipschtick, though.) And everytime you write the word "dang" in your posts, I can really hear you saying up! Keep up the good blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend! Can't wait to see you next week for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot to mention that you ran into your awesome cousin Robert at the volleyball game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun weekend!! I wish I got to see you at Thanksgiving :-(

    ReplyDelete