Thursday, October 18, 2012

Change

So today at the Temple I was reading from the Ensign while I was waiting, and I read a great article written just for me!  I can't find the article online, and I know I'm looking in the right magazine because there are the other articles I read, so I'll just do my best.  It was talking about change.  A college age girl was narrating it and she talked about every time something fun or happy happened she found herself dreading it ending instead of just enjoying the moment. Many more happy moments will come if we let them.  Change is inevitable, that's the way Heavenly Father wants it to be.  He wants us to change and grow.  Change is hard for me, but this article just put it into perspective for me.  I need to accept the changes and run with them.  I need to enjoy every moment!   I know that the happy moments will come if we let them.

No comments:

Post a Comment