Sunday, October 14, 2012

Homecoming at BYU

This is the view I have everyday walking to school.  Today I took a second to enjoy it and took a picture.  I truly am living the dream.  


On my way up to observe/help/play at music preschool (which is AWESOME by the way), I got FREE BLUE Pancakes from BYU/SA.  It's been homecoming week here at BYU and lots of awesome stuff has been happening for free, so I finally took advantage of one.  I had to eat them on the run, but I was a lucky winner and had chocolate chips in mine, and they were nice enough to give me two!


At the game, we were on the 7th row.  It was pretty sweet.  It was also a black-out so everyone was wearing black along with the team.  I think our colors should be switched to black and royal blue like the uniforms were.  They were legit!  We played pretty good until the 4th quarter, and then we kinda fell apart, but the game was a total blast until then!  Here's us about to score our first touchdown :)


Last, but not least, James Harden from the OKC Thunder was at our game!  Say What?!  (jk, but that beard is crazy, huh?!)


1 comment:

  1. Olivia... I froke out a little bit in my heart when you said the James Harden thing! Not nice! Anyways! I hope I join you and we can eat blue pancakes together next year! Yay!!! Go Cougars!!!

    ReplyDelete