Monday, October 29, 2012

My Sister...The Champion

My sister Tessa and her team just won state volleyball.  It was so exciting and I'm so proud of her and all of the work she has put into becoming a great volleyball player.  But my sister is more than just a volleyball champion, she's a champion in so many other things.


She's a champion at being fun!  She's always good for a laugh and she just says the funniest stuff!


She's a champion at being nice.  She never has a bad thing to say about anybody.


She's a champion at school.  She's seriously so smart!


She's a champion at the trumpet.  She made All-State band last year, and I'm so proud of her for it!


She's a champion at keeping her word.  She always does what she says she will, and she does it the best she can.


She's a champion at working hard.  She works hard at everything she puts her mind to.


She's a champion at being my best friend.


She's a champion at living the gospel and standing up for what's right.  She even stands up to me and keeps me in line.  That takes some guts!


I look up to Tessa so much!  She has taught me so much.  We're doing good at being separated, but it's obvious, we're better together :)  I can't wait til next year when we're reunited!  Love you bud!!


5 comments:

  1. Livi. You made my day. You are the best! Thanks so much! I don't know if you said everything exactly true, but it made me feel good! I love you too bud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! Tessa is pretty great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE all the pictures and I agree completely with everything you said. Tessa is pretty great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is awesome and so are you. Anyone could say all those same things about you. You're almost like twins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Tessa. And I love this post on her. ..you both are gorgeous girls. Inside and out!

    ReplyDelete