Sunday, October 7, 2012

My week in photos

Tuesday:  This is a print I made in my art class.  So fun, but actually kinda hard.  I had to draw the design, and then actually make it and print it with ink.  I really loved learning how to do it.


Wednesday:  This is the view from my music classroom.  I love it.  I love our flag.


Thursday:  This was quite the day.  I was kinda running everywhere like a chicken with their head cut off.  Thus, the reason for no picture... I did write down goals though. I already had all of these as commitments to myself, but I friend convinced me to write them down so they would become goals.  I failed 3 of them in less than 24 hours; those 24 hours being Thursday.  I'm not giving up though!  It did end really well though, just so you all know.  Look for the positive! :)

Friday:  I got to go wedding dress shopping with the wonderful Madi, and a bunch of her family.  They were all nice enough to let me tag along, and it was a blast!  Her lovely Grandma Gwen is actually making her dress, we were just finding all of the things she likes and then Grandma Gwen's magic will take them all and make them into the perfect dress!!  We also went bridesmaid dress shopping (got THE cutest stuff) and went to the BYU vs. USU football game.  Go Cougs :)  I LOVED Friday!

Saturday:  Chill day.  Went on a nice run in the morning, then watched conference.  Celinda and I went to our kind-of-cousin, Elizabeth's, birthday party at Pizza Pie Cafe.  It was so great to see her again!


Sunday: Today we watched conference again.  So, we live in this lovely old house, and for some reason the heating isn't working, and the office is closed until Monday.  So the last two days we have been freezing!  This is us watching conference this morning.  All of us in multiple layers, snuggled up in blankets.


I am so blessed!  It truly has been a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Oh heavens! That is a fun blog post!! I really love the picture of you with Madi and her family and I super don't want you guys to freeze to death! I love Rachel's gloves!! Totes awesome!! Love you sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Hope you don't freeze to death. I remember being in college and wearing sweatshirts and using blankets all the time to save money on the electric bill! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with them! Don't freeze to death!! I love your blog posts. It makes me giddy with anticipation when I see that you wrote a new one! How is Elizabeth your "kind-of" cousin? Just curious. Oh yeah, you are beautiful. Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete