Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fro-yo anybody?

So I made a little treat for myself today at lunch.  I had 3 strawberries, a banana, and a Yoplait yogurt.  So, I cut up the banana and the strawberries and mixed them in a bowl with the yogurt.  Then I put 3 nilla wafers (I LOVE those) at the bottom of 2 mini Ziploc containers, put half of the yogurt concoction in each, and put it in the freezer.  Tonight after dinner I pulled one out, let it sit for about 10 minutes so my spoon could actually cut through the frozen block, and then I devoured it.  That's right, devoured it. I thought it was pretty stinking good!  I even went and got the other one out of the freezer to take a picture just for all of you :)  


The picture actually looks pretty nasty, but I promise it's good!  Next time, I'll make sure to cut the strawberries a little smaller though...they don't thaw as fast as the bananas and the yogurt. Have a great day everybody :)

1 comment: