Sunday, October 28, 2012

State Volleyball!!!

On Wednesday I went from this:


to this:


But it was totally worth it!!  I got to go to State Volleyball for Tessa's senior volleyball tournament.  I got to ride the 5.5 hour drive between these two lovely ladies, my Aunt Marlene and Aunt Linda.  It was so fun having them along.


This is the great team I got to watch, all ready to serve-recieve.  



Tessa jumps really high, and is probably the best 5'2" outside hitter ever. (besides me of course :) ) The picture is blurry because she swings so hard and fast.


I got to spend a lot of time with these great people!  I love them so much, and I was so glad I got to spend the weekend with them.

Tessa and I holding up our matchy necklaces.  She really rocks that lip-stick doesn't she! 


 Tyson and I showing how excited we were to be at State Volleyball together.  It was so great to see him!!


 Mom and Brady.  I just couldn't get enough of that little chunk!  And I really love my mom.


 Me and Dad!  He's got a pretty awesome beard right about now...


 This is how Brady felt at the end of the weekend...


Here's the State Champs after we honked them in.  


The seniors.


They are super great!  I love them and am so proud of them!  It's no easy feat to win a state championship, especially in the fashion they did. They swept it in 3.  They are a great team, and I'm so glad I got to go and watch them!




1 comment:

  1. Great post, Livi!! I LOVE the pictures. Especially the one of you and Tyson and Taffy and Brady...poor lil guy. Looks like you guys had so much fun! Love ya bunches!!

    ReplyDelete